Yeah, I was thinking you might say something along those lines while I was posting my comment. Then I remembered I was making the comment with the explicit intent of breaking balls, so I posted it anyway. ;)
Also, it WAS funny, and I wanna make new one now too.
Not to put too much pressure on, D3, but your previous XTranormal outings were among the best examples I've seen. The tribute to Speak the Hungarian rapper about killed me.
we DO have an xtranormal tag :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder. I like it best when people post comments like, "That was funny!" before they offer up such stuff, but that's just me.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I was thinking you might say something along those lines while I was posting my comment. Then I remembered I was making the comment with the explicit intent of breaking balls, so I posted it anyway. ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso, it WAS funny, and I wanna make new one now too.
Not to put too much pressure on, D3, but your previous XTranormal outings were among the best examples I've seen. The tribute to Speak the Hungarian rapper about killed me.
ReplyDelete