I found this very amusing. Lonely Island guys have a new song and its pretty funny, as usual. It also reminded of one of the guys who asked me out at the store the other day....
Excellent. For some reason, I never experienced the constant creeper attention that the female Rogues employees seem to get ("So, you're standing on a stool?" still kills me). Maybe I should have done my hair different?
Yeah, but Dan... you do remember the girl that wanted to know if we thought she was an alien or if we thought she was beautiful (seems unrelated, I know), saw a firetruck and ran out the door exclaiming "shiny!"
Or top cow T&A comic reading stalker girl that used to come in all the damn time just to talk?
We've had a few females creepers up the store too.
Excellent. For some reason, I never experienced the constant creeper attention that the female Rogues employees seem to get ("So, you're standing on a stool?" still kills me). Maybe I should have done my hair different?
ReplyDeleteGet your knees flexin'
ReplyDeleteAnd your arms T-rexin'
:D
"Yeah... ... I can't reach the top shelf!" *eyerollllllll*
ReplyDeleteYeah, but Dan... you do remember the girl that wanted to know if we thought she was an alien or if we thought she was beautiful (seems unrelated, I know), saw a firetruck and ran out the door exclaiming "shiny!"
ReplyDeleteOr top cow T&A comic reading stalker girl that used to come in all the damn time just to talk?
We've had a few females creepers up the store too.
I was lol'ing to myself about the beautiful alien just yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop watching this vid. Their creep shuffle is fucking hysterical and I love the she-creep.
ReplyDelete"Nicki,
Nicki,
Nicki, Nicki, Nicki
Nicki!"