Crazy Randy Quaid is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters. I hope he's packing twin pistols, and when the Star Whackers come for him he, he whips the pistols out, vaults to the side in slow-mo, and blasts the shit out of them.
He could be saying something like, "Suck on this, Star Whackers!"
Also: he was in Brokeback Mountain? I've had that on my Netflix queue for a while and keep meaning to watch it. Now that I know crazy Randy Quaid was in it, the time might be ripe.
Crazy Randy Quaid is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters. I hope he's packing twin pistols, and when the Star Whackers come for him he, he whips the pistols out, vaults to the side in slow-mo, and blasts the shit out of them.
ReplyDeleteHe could be saying something like, "Suck on this, Star Whackers!"
Also: he was in Brokeback Mountain? I've had that on my Netflix queue for a while and keep meaning to watch it. Now that I know crazy Randy Quaid was in it, the time might be ripe.
He totally is for me, too. And, yes, he is in it. ::the time ripens ever riper::
ReplyDelete