Was that the D&D ep or sumpin' else?I need to see the D&D ep.
It was the Megan Mullally slapping herself in the face with beef jerky and making Nick Offerman go down on her in public episode. :)
Ah, the "All-Nate Fetish Episode!"
Yep, when I see Megan Mullally on Parks & Recreation, I always think of you, Nate.That woman is doing the sexy/crazy thing very well on that show. And she's hilarious.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Was that the D&D ep or sumpin' else?
ReplyDeleteI need to see the D&D ep.
It was the Megan Mullally slapping herself in the face with beef jerky and making Nick Offerman go down on her in public episode. :)
ReplyDeleteAh, the "All-Nate Fetish Episode!"
ReplyDeleteYep, when I see Megan Mullally on Parks & Recreation, I always think of you, Nate.
ReplyDeleteThat woman is doing the sexy/crazy thing very well on that show. And she's hilarious.