I don't know who Reggie Watts is, but I decree him excellent."It's exactly what you think it is."
really, Dave? i've been posting Reg's stuff on here for a couple years now, i'm pretty sure. i was hip to him waaaaay before Conan. anyway, glad you like it. better late than never i guess ;)
Did he always have big hair like that? You'd think I'd remember the big hair.
Really, Dave? Re-ally? Reggie Watts is teh awesome and I'm pretty sure he's always had some manner of groove- tastic hair.
Y'all might have mistaken me for someone cool.
oh, Dave. never in life.
Then how about...IN DEATH!!*lunges*
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I don't know who Reggie Watts is, but I decree him excellent.
ReplyDelete"It's exactly what you think it is."
really, Dave? i've been posting Reg's stuff on here for a couple years now, i'm pretty sure.
ReplyDeletei was hip to him waaaaay before Conan.
anyway, glad you like it. better late than never i guess ;)
Did he always have big hair like that? You'd think I'd remember the big hair.
ReplyDeleteReally, Dave? Re-ally? Reggie Watts is teh awesome and I'm pretty sure he's always had some manner of groove- tastic hair.
ReplyDeleteY'all might have mistaken me for someone cool.
ReplyDeleteoh, Dave.
ReplyDeletenever in life.
Then how about...
ReplyDeleteIN DEATH!!
*lunges*