i can.thanks D3!
This comment has been removed by the author.
COLONEL ANGUS LIVES!
now i want to know what smart-ass thing Randy said. lol.
What happened, Chris, is I posted my "Colonel Angus" comment at work without realizing that Randy was signed in. Naturally I didn't want him getting credit for my genius, so I deleted it, logged in as me, and reposted it.Randy didn't post SHIT.
Thanks for ruining my mystique, Dave. I was going to milk that for years."Wow, what did Randy say that was *so* offensive it got removed from this blog?"
This post has been posted by the author.
I picked all those tags at random, btw. coincidentally, Angus McTeeth is my long time video game handle.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
i can.
ReplyDeletethanks D3!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCOLONEL ANGUS LIVES!
ReplyDeletenow i want to know what smart-ass thing Randy said. lol.
ReplyDeleteWhat happened, Chris, is I posted my "Colonel Angus" comment at work without realizing that Randy was signed in. Naturally I didn't want him getting credit for my genius, so I deleted it, logged in as me, and reposted it.
ReplyDeleteRandy didn't post SHIT.
Thanks for ruining my mystique, Dave. I was going to milk that for years.
ReplyDelete"Wow, what did Randy say that was *so* offensive it got removed from this blog?"
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis post has been posted by the author.
ReplyDeleteI picked all those tags at random, btw. coincidentally, Angus McTeeth is my long time video game handle.
ReplyDelete