Yep, that's a pretty bumpin' little jam. I think the nice boys singing it could've left poor Billie Piper out of it, but we'll let it slide for being so catchy.
lol - this went around at work a week or two ago. We're not only obsessed with gnomes, but chavs also.
Downloaded their EP from iTunes. I dig it.
Same here, Dan.
Does the lead singer remind anyone else of Chris?
what...b/c of my horse?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Yep, that's a pretty bumpin' little jam. I think the nice boys singing it could've left poor Billie Piper out of it, but we'll let it slide for being so catchy.
ReplyDeletelol - this went around at work a week or two ago. We're not only obsessed with gnomes, but chavs also.
ReplyDeleteDownloaded their EP from iTunes. I dig it.
ReplyDeleteSame here, Dan.
ReplyDeleteDoes the lead singer remind anyone else of Chris?
ReplyDeletewhat...b/c of my horse?
ReplyDelete