Comments

Game of Thrones Teaser trailer!

9 comments:

  1. The part I'm most curious to see on screen is Tyrion. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a dwarf actor get a role that deep and well-written. It could be pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's the exact issue here! Dwarves have always played goblins and hobbits and gag characters, and suddenly we're going to have this very prominant dwarf character with a really deep role.

    Can they pull it off? Visually, we're inclined to almost instantly have a laugh at the wee people, so they've got a real challenge in presenting Tyrion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Related: any other movies with dwarf actors that really let them cut loose with some serious acting?

    No, Leprechaun 2 doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter Dinklage, the actor playing Tyrion, is a really good actor who has taken on some really heavy stuff before.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Dinklage

    i can't imagine anyone else that could do the job, except maybe this guy (who is a little old for it)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  5. i take, Dave, you never watched Carnivale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naw, I ain't seen it.

    Actually, I watched one episode and it was really good, but just a random viewing. It's on the "to do" list, leave me alone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. >> other movies with dwarf actors that really let them cut loose with some serious acting?

    All the Weng Weng flicks, duh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "He’s got his own style, he’s got a cute little smile

    In fact one time he even got picked up by a pedophile"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.