And for those who've worked at Rogues Gallery, tell me this guy isn't the spitting image of Dan Nguyen.
I am in awe. And also wondering what Google search could *possibly* have led to this.Just kidding... I know it came from the Bendis Board, right?
No, Randy. He got it in a personal email from Dan Nguyen, saying: CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO!
One of the comments at YouTube was actually kind of funny:"your eyebrows are shaped like doritos"
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
And for those who've worked at Rogues Gallery, tell me this guy isn't the spitting image of Dan Nguyen.
ReplyDeleteI am in awe. And also wondering what Google search could *possibly* have led to this.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding... I know it came from the Bendis Board, right?
No, Randy. He got it in a personal email from Dan Nguyen, saying: CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO!
ReplyDeleteOne of the comments at YouTube was actually kind of funny:
ReplyDelete"your eyebrows are shaped like doritos"