Comments

Lest the blog become too classy...

Hot chicks in Batman shirts

Probably NSFW.

And don't be getting snooty about what is and isn't hot - it's important to have variety in our objectification of women :)

12 comments:

  1. i had already seen this, but yes, it is teh awesome. only around since november - why had no one thought of this before? internet, i am disappoint.

    and i will try to refrain from making comments about sliding down the batpole and entering the batcave and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your instruction not to be getting snooty about what is and isn't hot just makes me WANT to do it, but there's only one girl I found notably unattractive on the whole front page. Damn, and I really wanted to get all snotty and elitist about it :(

    On a side note, totally weird but I'm about 85-90% sure I've had several conversations with http://goo.gl/5bR7o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of the batpole, did they ever use that in the comics, or was it just the TV show? Grant Morrison needs to bring the batpole back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it suntan girl, D3? Yeah, I just broke my own rule. I only threw it in in the first place because I stole this thread from the Benbo and they spent a few pages arguing about which girls didn't make their hot list. The original poster's reaction was pretty funny:

    I give you a website that contains some hot chicks in Batman shirts (and bras, panties, etc.) and you have to find the ugly chick cloud in the silver lining.

    You're like those future hicks Patton Oswalt imagined hating Obama: "Just like a black guy to give you a blowjob robot for free and it breaks after six years."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suntan girl? this girl?

    http://goo.gl/l8qwe

    That's not the one I meant, but upon closer inspection, she makes the second notably unattractive girl. At first glance, I thought she was half African American or Puerto Rican or something, but nope... just a really bad tan.

    ---

    The girl I meant was

    http://goo.gl/5U4dD

    She's just a little shapeless, plain of face, and chubby for me. Just my subjective view. Despite my earlier comments, I really wasn't ACTUALLY trying to downplay the awesomeness of the hot girls in batshirts post :)

    ---

    I looked her up, and yeah, I do know this girl

    http://goo.gl/5bR7o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... If you thought "suntan girl" was hot, that would *probably* mean you're gay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://bit.ly/eMSRPB

    That's Randy's top celebrity crush Mary Louise Parker rocking a Batman shirt. Well done, Internet. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) Were you intentionally attempting to provoke D3? ;P

    B) A lot of those *are* hot but *aren't* shirts.

    C) Cartoon people don't count.

    D) What's up with the chick in the Star Wars shirt?

    E) Randy, how you can get past Ms. Parker's spooky- wiggly- witch nose is beyond me.

    F) Holy crap, I thought suntan girl was some sort of dark- skinned ethnicity, too. I think she deserves a slow clap for finding that much time to devote to a tanning bed.

    G) I am feeling rather nit- picky tonight.

    H) ... I just really wanted to have a H. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. >>A) Were you intentionally attempting to provoke D3? ;P

    Given that any given thing in existence might provoke him, yes, always :)

    >>B) A lot of those *are* hot but *aren't* shirts.

    I think they started with the t-shirt thing, but broadened their scope once they realized pretty much anything Batman-themed is hot on a chick.

    >>C) Cartoon people don't count.

    Batman breaks down your archaic rules!

    >>D) What's up with the chick in the Star Wars shirt?

    I read the comments. Looks like the dude was just giving a shout out to a thematic brother-in-arms

    >>E) Randy, how you can get past Ms. Parker's spooky- wiggly- witch nose is beyond me.

    It's precisely those quirks that raise the hotness factor sometimes. Leave her Satan Schnoz alone, you.

    >>F) Holy crap, I thought suntan girl was some sort of dark- skinned ethnicity, too. I think she deserves a slow clap for finding that much time to devote to a tanning bed.

    I bet she could find a niche on Jersey Shore.

    >>G) I am feeling rather nit- picky tonight.

    Mary Louise Parker is going to witch-curse you.

    >>H) ... I just really wanted to have a H. ;)

    That's fair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have to say that aside from the leathery fake-tan (and fake-bewbz?) girl i would pretty much dig all these girls. quite a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sara - Yeah, Mary Louise Parker is hot, devil nose or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She has fooled you all with her witchy ways!! She must be some sort of succubus or something... but instead of singing, she brick- dances.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.