My favorite of them's the second one, from Eux Autres. Whoever they are.
Sara, I have to know: did you know how to spell Balki's last name without looking it up? And if so, will you confess you've written Perfect Strangers fanfic?
And if so, why'd you misspell Balki? You contain multitudes!
Julian Casablancas looks like Balkey Bartokomous' pretty kid sister.
ReplyDeleteThe only one I listened to so far in its entirety is Christmas Number One, possibly due to the WTF factor. "Then things got weird" indeed!
ReplyDeleteAnd Sara - you're so right, and that's hysterical :p
My favorite of them's the second one, from Eux Autres. Whoever they are.
ReplyDeleteSara, I have to know: did you know how to spell Balki's last name without looking it up? And if so, will you confess you've written Perfect Strangers fanfic?
And if so, why'd you misspell Balki? You contain multitudes!
I googled "Balkey" and it gave me his last name... I didn't realise that it was showing results for "Balki".
ReplyDeleteAnd, whether I have or haven't, I would *never* confess to such!!