I was unfamiliar with this little ditty and read the youtube title to mean fear- fuck Christmas, which I assumed was the manner of fucking that was being done to the holiday. The song is lovely, but I think it would have been better if it had *actually* been about fear- fucking Christmas. Personally, I would angry- fuck Loi Krathong.
and i had to look up Loi Krathong, which, until i did, thought might have been one of the members of Fear that i did not know but who you found attractive.
It's fun listening to this in the store.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure we're empty...
I was unfamiliar with this little ditty and read the youtube title to mean fear- fuck Christmas, which I assumed was the manner of fucking that was being done to the holiday. The song is lovely, but I think it would have been better if it had *actually* been about fear- fucking Christmas. Personally, I would angry- fuck Loi Krathong.
ReplyDeleteand i had to look up Loi Krathong, which, until i did, thought might have been one of the members of Fear that i did not know but who you found attractive.
ReplyDeletewe have all learned something this day!