I got to 2:42 before I began to question my sanity. Anybody else make it further?
I had it running in the background for a while when there were no customers in the store. It's a fucked-up kind of zen when taken as a purely acoustic experience.
Oh my god, he sounds like a retarded otter.
What is "Notes found on the casting agent's notebook from Hercules Goes to New York?"
I watched the WHOLE thing, and I bet William has seen each of those movies in its entirety!
Yes, yes I have. :-)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I got to 2:42 before I began to question my sanity. Anybody else make it further?
ReplyDeleteI had it running in the background for a while when there were no customers in the store. It's a fucked-up kind of zen when taken as a purely acoustic experience.
ReplyDeleteOh my god, he sounds like a retarded otter.
ReplyDeleteWhat is "Notes found on the casting agent's notebook from Hercules Goes to New York?"
ReplyDeleteI watched the WHOLE thing, and I bet William has seen each of those movies in its entirety!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes I have. :-)
ReplyDelete