I bow down to Nick in the matter of all things Nicholas Cage. I am but a humble pilgrim of the Church of National Treasure, and most of those movies were gibberish to me.
full list here: http://www.pajiba.com/guides/nicolas-cage-losing-his-sht-the-video.php
i have seen 9 of them. i think Cage is at his best in weird and insane roles, and kind of crappy at playing straight and action hero types. i thought National Treasure kind of blew.
Here are three things you need to know about National Treasure:
1) The sequel is, to my mind, better 2) This does not make either of them good 3) They're still both miles better than Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
So - I can name *three* of those movies. Dave, if you're the Cage fan you claim to be, I assume YOU can name ALL OF THEM...!!
ReplyDeleteI bow down to Nick in the matter of all things Nicholas Cage. I am but a humble pilgrim of the Church of National Treasure, and most of those movies were gibberish to me.
ReplyDeleteBut awesome gibberish!
o.0
ReplyDeleteI can't name any of those, but I do feel strongly that Mr. Cage should smoke a tinch less crack.
full list here: http://www.pajiba.com/guides/nicolas-cage-losing-his-sht-the-video.php
ReplyDeletei have seen 9 of them. i think Cage is at his best in weird and insane roles, and kind of crappy at playing straight and action hero types. i thought National Treasure kind of blew.
While I normally think his acting is utter crap, I **loved** him in Kick-Ass.
ReplyDeleteAnd, while I haven't actually *seen* National Treaure, I also think it kind of blew. So, I guess I agree with Chris. :)
National Treasure *does* kind of blow.
ReplyDeleteBut it also kind of ROCKS!!!
Here are three things you need to know about National Treasure:
ReplyDelete1) The sequel is, to my mind, better
2) This does not make either of them good
3) They're still both miles better than Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
miles, Randy, or bugbears?
ReplyDeleteInterview with Nicholas Cage where he talks about this Youtube clip (he's all for it):
ReplyDeletehttp://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/movie-news/awesome-interview-nicolas-cage/