What an delightfully accurate group of tags you have selected!
Also, I think Tim Burton should have directed it. It's so strange anyways that I think his uber bizarre sensibilities might have actually made it kinda cool. Or as cool as a movie this wat could ever hope to be, anyways.
What an delightfully accurate group of tags you have selected!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think Tim Burton should have directed it. It's so strange anyways that I think his uber bizarre sensibilities might have actually made it kinda cool. Or as cool as a movie this wat could ever hope to be, anyways.
but it's 3D! as opposed to all those 2d ballets...wait...
ReplyDeletethis looks like a total stanky ass.
WTF?
ReplyDeleteThis terrifies me and makes me realize I only know the Nutcracker MUSIC. Rat people?? Gross!
Christmas is about a lot of things, Cindy. The birth of Christ. Presents. Carols. Rat Kings.
ReplyDelete