Comments

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. One of the cool things about knowing I'm not a racist or homophobe and that my friends aren't either is that we can crack wise in these touchy areas and everyone understands implicitly that no harm is meant. YMMV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop acting like such a Luxembourger, Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see what the big deal is. Homo is one of my favorite bands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, I thought their last album was kinda gay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, the anal sex concept album? How so?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, not that one, the limited release EP "BLOWJOBS!"

    I dunno, maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was only gay if you took it literally. You had to read between the lines, man. It was a metaphor for the economy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.