Highlights include a working brain cylinder and several glimpses of the pseudo-crustaceous Mi-Go.
Sadly, this won't be an October 2010 release as originally planned; it looks like they're hoping to wrangle a TV or theatrical deal next year.
I'm petitioning ThinkGeek to start selling brain cylinders. And Red Lobster to add "pseudo-crustaceous" to their menu descriptions.
Looks cool, like I'd expect from the talented amateurs of the Lovecraft society...but why's the trailer close captioned?
ReplyDeleteOh, and whoever did the "Whisperer in Darkness" titling at the end did a great job.
The HP Lovecraft Historical Society sells replica props from Call of Cthulhu; no reason to think they won't do the same thing here, possibly with a brain cylinder.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cthulhulives.org/toc.html
Closed captions should be fixed.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, Dan - they do sell very nice replicas. I would happily toss, oh, say, half a dozen infants to Brown Jenkin in exchange for their awesome, Art Deco Cthulhu idol (http://www.cthulhulives.org/store/store.lasso?1=product&2=33176). Sadly, they only take PayPal.
ReplyDeleteBut I don't want a replica of a brain cylinder - I want one that works, dammit!
Also, I think "Brown Jenkin" should be added to the Sex Act List®.