Comments

Shadow Over Innsmouth

Came across some surprisingly effective fan art for Lovecraft's famous tale of sea creatures interbreeding with the residents of a coastal village. It's a bit like a creepy children's book as imaged here.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. wow - those are gorgeous!

    who did them? some of the character desin and line remind me of Guy Davis, but i assume it's not him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found 'em on a message board, but a quick bit of Google imaging turned up the artist: one Sam Bosma. I definitely see the Guy Davis influence, but prowling around his portfolio I can see he's got his own thing, too.

    HERE'S HIS SITE

    (Oh, and there're a few more images from the Shadows Over Innsmouth series there)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.