Comments

Lurid Horror Posters! (part 1)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. The Conqueror Worm is better known outside the U.S. as Witchfinder General, the title I (sorta) watched it under, and stars Vincent Price. I saw about a half hour of it, and it was portraying the abuses and injustices of the Inquisition so effectively I got really pissed and had to turn it off. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, "He came to fuck the dead back to life" may be the best tagline ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he came to fuck the dead back to life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn google reader failed to notify that dan had already beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will always beat you to the dead-fucking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I deem The Dead Are Alive poster to be too Gray's-Anatomy-cross-section to be scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is kind of funny how the blood dripping out is all cartoony. It looks like the sweat drops from comic strips.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.