Comments

Is anyone else watching The Tudors?

I'm catching up on it, and loving it. Henry the VIIIth before he got all fat and ugly. The story of how he got his 6 different wives and the Church of England was formed. Intrigue, war, sex (oooh! titties!), drama, man, it has it all. This isn't my historical area of expertise, but they even have things pretty accurate, from what I remember (with a few liberties here and there).

2 comments:

  1. Yep, Sara and I have been addicted for a couple years now. Neither of us have seen the most recent season, but we dig it.

    It's not mind blowing or anything but it's decent... plus it has war, drama, intrigue and titties :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season 4 is the last season, so you guys are just missing the ending. Seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix streaming, if anyone else wants to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.