Late to respond, but just wanted to say: awesome find, Chris. Even if it runs a bit too long, I was glad I watched the whole thing. It definitely builds on itself and the last scene is hysterical if you make it to it :D
Been bouncing the vid to a lot of people this week. I guess it's not NEW new, but it was new to me.
at first i was also thinking it's a bit overlong, but really, that's part of what ultimately makes it kind of horrifying, imo. the premise could have been gotten across in about a minute, but the real terror is in the unrelenting, inexorable, unstoppable, long drawn out doom of it.
Late to respond, but just wanted to say: awesome find, Chris. Even if it runs a bit too long, I was glad I watched the whole thing. It definitely builds on itself and the last scene is hysterical if you make it to it :D
ReplyDeleteBeen bouncing the vid to a lot of people this week. I guess it's not NEW new, but it was new to me.
at first i was also thinking it's a bit overlong, but really, that's part of what ultimately makes it kind of horrifying, imo. the premise could have been gotten across in about a minute, but the real terror is in the unrelenting, inexorable, unstoppable, long drawn out doom of it.
ReplyDelete"There's just no way to determine that these wounds aren't self-inflicted."
ReplyDelete