Comments

FAIL!

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't tell what she was launching at first, so I thought it was rock or something and when it shot back it exploded her face. And I was like, "That's pretty fucked up, Randy."

    But then I looked more carefully and realized her face didn't get exploded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck, Dave. That's hardcore.
    Still, a watermelon at that velocity probably caved her face in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, she's apparently okay. I looked it up and it's a vid from Amazing Race, a show I know nothing about.

    From some cheesy CBS entertainment article:

    *****

    NEW YORK (CBS) Ouch! Season 17 of "The Amazing Race" is coming later this month and already scenes from the show have gone viral, thanks to a stunt mishap involving flying fruit.

    Two Amazing Race women, Brook and Claire, both Home Shopping Television hosts, are the stars featured in a viral Internet clip showing the pair attempting to launch watermelons from a large slingshot when something goes terribly, terribly wrong.

    [Watch video inside]

    A watermelon hits contestant Claire right in the center of her face. Luckily, she is OK and, surprisingly, bruise-free.

    Headache notwithstanding.

    Brook's suggestion to Claire after the shocking mishap: "You have to finish."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I should have posted that it was a watermelon, and she was OK. That was in the original article I read, and I forgot the disclaimer wasn't on there.

    But for the record, I will *not* be posting snuff .gifs to the blog at any point. So you can probably rule that out in general. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also extremely disturbed by her exploding face for about half a second. Lol- silly Platypus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. also this sould be tagged "your head asplode".

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.