I had posted a thing on facebook but since you aren't on it ::sigh:: I'll talk about it again. :P
The Alamo is doing a promotion where it will actually bury four "lucky" people alive right before the premiere. The folks will be rigged up with video and audio so that they can watch Buried while they are buried. They are encouraging everyone who will be attending the premiere to enter their names; the four "winners" will be drawn at random and announced right before they bury 'em.
I had posted a thing on facebook but since you aren't on it ::sigh:: I'll talk about it again. :P
ReplyDeleteThe Alamo is doing a promotion where it will actually bury four "lucky" people alive right before the premiere. The folks will be rigged up with video and audio so that they can watch Buried while they are buried. They are encouraging everyone who will be attending the premiere to enter their names; the four "winners" will be drawn at random and announced right before they bury 'em.
Do. Not. Want. o.o
I wonder what they did for Hostel?
ReplyDeleteI heard some guy from Alamo talking about that on the radio. And he, very un-certainly, said, "Oh, yeah...It'll be totally safe...!"
ReplyDelete