Just the sort of odd fusion of genres that I thought Dave would want to hear (but he's not on facebook to see my post). The band is one of those that vigorously pulls its content from youtube so I had to do it this way. I dig the intro and the transition at 1:50 mins especially.
Also, yay Pandora for continuing to introduce me to new music.
One of my fav records of all time. \m/
ReplyDeleteYep, I loves me some Bad Religion. I got into them late, with "21st Century Digital Boy" and the Stranger Than Fiction album, which is not their best stuff, but it got me to seek out some of the other stuff.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever listened to a full album from Bad Religion. Got some random singles I dig, though, and I like this track. Investigating...
ReplyDeleteOther tracks from this record worth digging up: American Jesus, Kerosene, Don't Pray on Me.
ReplyDelete