I would KILL to see young Clint Eastwood in a early-Eastwood-ish "I'm a badass with a bad attitude" Wolverine story.
And then, 20 years later the Unforgiven-ish "I'm really old and being a badass fucking sucks" anti-wolverine story. Fuck it, it can even be titled Unforgiven.
And D3, the Unforgiven-ish anti-Wolverine story was Old Man Logan. Except it was done by Millar, so it kinda sucked in parts. But it definitely came out of Millar watching Unforgiven and going "Ah know! Ah kin do this with Wolverine and make a million dollahrs! Och! I'm Scottish!"
I would KILL to see young Clint Eastwood in a early-Eastwood-ish "I'm a badass with a bad attitude" Wolverine story.
ReplyDeleteAnd then, 20 years later the Unforgiven-ish "I'm really old and being a badass fucking sucks" anti-wolverine story. Fuck it, it can even be titled Unforgiven.
These are awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd D3, the Unforgiven-ish anti-Wolverine story was Old Man Logan. Except it was done by Millar, so it kinda sucked in parts. But it definitely came out of Millar watching Unforgiven and going "Ah know! Ah kin do this with Wolverine and make a million dollahrs! Och! I'm Scottish!"
Yeah, but my idea included Clint Eastwood and required that it be good.
ReplyDelete