Dan - Was it Neil Blumofe who spoke to your class? He recently performed a wedding I was at and I spoke to him afterward. He is a great rabbi and a great musician. If he's the one who spoke to your class, I'm jealous!
As far as Matisyahu, I saw him at Stubb's a few years ago and was completely blown away. He is rad.
AND, for those of you who would go see him, he's coming back to Stubb's next month
I actually really like this guy. I had heard the fourth video on 101X- turns out it's my least favourite song of his. Good find!
ReplyDeleteIn my Bible Interpretations course, we had a rabbi as a visiting lecturer who was also a musician and he talked a little about this guy. Pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteyeah, this dude is awesome.
ReplyDeleteDan - Was it Neil Blumofe who spoke to your class? He recently performed a wedding I was at and I spoke to him afterward. He is a great rabbi and a great musician. If he's the one who spoke to your class, I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteAs far as Matisyahu, I saw him at Stubb's a few years ago and was completely blown away. He is rad.
AND, for those of you who would go see him, he's coming back to Stubb's next month
Yup, it was Rabbi Blumofe. He teaches at St. Eds.
ReplyDeleteThat...is pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteDoes he sing about rockin' the ganj, though? I don't think you're allowed in the reggae club if you don't.