Comments

Remember The Flobots?

They had that song that got played to the point I wanted to eat a pistol. It was a good song, really, it's just that no song should be played more than 12 times a day (kinda like how I used to like Weezer before the shop's Pandora stations made me want to never hear 'em again). Ya know, this video that was on the blog back in the day with the DMZ-esque vibe.



Well, after I gave 'em a rest for a while, I started up a last fm station for them on my xbox, and as it turns out, they're legitimately good. It also doesn't hurt that there's a smoking hot chick in the group.

Check out this track, "Mayday" and the the hot chick in the pic below.



1 comment:

  1. The Flobots are indeed awesome. I picked up the album after posting the video whenever that was.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.