Hey, y'all, watch this shit. The subtitling is awesome.
I'm frightened about what this kid is going to grow up into if the Jesus freaks in the crowd love him this much now... but that was damn funny.And someone really needs to put some power metal music behind this audio for full effect.
I didn't watch this at first, as I wasn't in the mood for some cutesy bullshit... but, alas, Dave was right. :)...Horror- struck, army truck, I'm gaaaaaay...
Yeah, I hate when kids get coerced into stuff they can't possibly understand, but... this keeps getting funnier every time I watch it."I EXPRESS!MY PUBERTY!OSTRICH!"
The beauty of the poetry somehow outweighs the horrific-ness of it all.
the kid is obviously having a blast. natural born performer.
Did I hear someone say first baby president?Baby/Palin 2012
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hey, y'all, watch this shit. The subtitling is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm frightened about what this kid is going to grow up into if the Jesus freaks in the crowd love him this much now... but that was damn funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd someone really needs to put some power metal music behind this audio for full effect.
I didn't watch this at first, as I wasn't in the mood for some cutesy bullshit... but, alas, Dave was right. :)
ReplyDelete...Horror- struck, army truck, I'm gaaaaaay...
Yeah, I hate when kids get coerced into stuff they can't possibly understand, but... this keeps getting funnier every time I watch it.
ReplyDelete"I EXPRESS!
MY PUBERTY!
OSTRICH!"
The beauty of the poetry somehow outweighs the horrific-ness of it all.
ReplyDeletethe kid is obviously having a blast. natural born performer.
ReplyDeleteDid I hear someone say first baby president?
ReplyDeleteBaby/Palin 2012