Comments

New Guild Music Video

May be as good as their previous one. Bollywood style, yo.

<a game="" href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&amp;from=sp&amp;fg=shareEmbed&amp;vid=8cb424dc-cbdb-40be-90c5-8fb450462d2f" target="_new" title="Season 4 - Music Video - ">Video: Season 4 - Music Video - "Game On"</a>

6 comments:

  1. Despite my known (and justified) hatred of autotune, that was highly awesome. The autotune was pretty minimal and the song's catchy enough to be stuck in my head for at least the next week :D

    I wish real life turned into Bollywood musicals more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun and I enjoyed it, but I'd say it was distinctly inferior to the first music video as Felecia Day does not receive a spanking in this video. Ass keyboard is cool, and I ain't complaining, but "maybe as good as the previous" left me wondering where the spanking went.

    In fact, I would like to go on to suggest that Felecia Day be spanked in a costume on video released to the internet at least once per year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anybody else wonder how much money they lost making that? Sets, choreography, costumes... an elephant! That can't be affordable for folks who average one or two guest shots on a TV show per year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>I wish real life turned into Bollywood musicals more often.

    WORD. We should work on making this happen.



    I once rode an elephant and no spontaneous Bollywood musical materialized (somebody out there is doing some false advertising) so you can scratch that idea off the list of Ways to Make Real Life Turn Into a Bollywood Musical. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nate - While I was watching that, at no point did "how much did this cost" go through my head. "I bet it was fun to play pretend keyboard on Felicia Day's ass" did, though.

    @Sara - Maybe you weren't riding the elephant correctly. Or maybe it needed an indian guy riding with you to activate it's Bollywood powers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. D3 said "I would like to go on to suggest that Felecia Day be spanked in a costume on video released to the internet at least once per year."

    i would like to suggest that this happen in EVERY video made for the next several years.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.