I've heard lots of cool stuff about this (possibly biased b/c it's from one of the designers :p), but this is the first long trailer I've seen. It does look cool, and while I won't buy a PS3 for it, it'd be cool if it happens to run on my Mac/"PC".
Btw- I was told Lex's placeholder VO sounded like Harvey Firestein. Woulda been funny to hear it :D
Looks pretty darn cool. I don't think it'll make me go out and buy a PS3 or anything, but it was a great trailer.
ReplyDeleteAnd while I don't know if I quite agree about easing back on live action, I do support the idea of a CGI movie.
I've heard lots of cool stuff about this (possibly biased b/c it's from one of the designers :p), but this is the first long trailer I've seen. It does look cool, and while I won't buy a PS3 for it, it'd be cool if it happens to run on my Mac/"PC".
ReplyDeleteBtw- I was told Lex's placeholder VO sounded like Harvey Firestein. Woulda been funny to hear it :D