Something funny: I've only ever heard the radio ads featuring this guy, so I didn't know there was an accompanying visual. It made it extra-creepy :)
That is funny... I've only seen the billboards. I didn't know there were radio ads since I don't listen to the radio. Now I'm curious about the voice.
Looked it up. Oh wow, the voice and accent make this line way better. (watched a 3rd, as of yet undiscussed medium for this dude, a TV spot)
Wow, I've only ever seen the TV spots. Weird.
I had seen/ heard all three sorts. :)
i've only seen him in MY MIND!!!
We don't want to hear about the contents of your spank bank, Chris. o.0
Then you're going to want to avoid his blog, stuffijerkoffto.com.
there's only one post:"Have you seen anything? I have jerked off to it."
I was sooooo disappointed to discover that url doesn't exist, shocking huh?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Something funny: I've only ever heard the radio ads featuring this guy, so I didn't know there was an accompanying visual. It made it extra-creepy :)
ReplyDeleteThat is funny... I've only seen the billboards. I didn't know there were radio ads since I don't listen to the radio. Now I'm curious about the voice.
ReplyDeleteLooked it up. Oh wow, the voice and accent make this line way better. (watched a 3rd, as of yet undiscussed medium for this dude, a TV spot)
ReplyDeleteWow, I've only ever seen the TV spots. Weird.
ReplyDeleteI had seen/ heard all three sorts. :)
ReplyDeletei've only seen him in MY MIND!!!
ReplyDeleteWe don't want to hear about the contents of your spank bank, Chris. o.0
ReplyDeleteThen you're going to want to avoid his blog, stuffijerkoffto.com.
ReplyDeletethere's only one post:
ReplyDelete"Have you seen anything? I have jerked off to it."
I was sooooo disappointed to discover that url doesn't exist, shocking huh?
ReplyDelete