Comments

They Got Me

Between re-reading the graphic novels, jonesing for the videogame and the new international trailer (below)... I am officially off the hater/doubter fence and into "can't wait" territory for Scott Pilgrim the movie.



Dave, you will have to hold down the hater fort alone.

6 comments:

  1. I almost posted this earlier because it's such a good trailer, and only held off because I figured everyone was onboard anyway and it'd be better not to spoil some good scenes.

    On the hateration front...I only think that Cera's a poor representation of Scott Pilgrim in the comic, but from that second trailer on I've figured it's gonna be a good movie.

    Nice use of the Blame Canada tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so nobody's guarding the hater fort? They're gonna get overrun with puppies and rainbows and shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the hater fort for Jonah Hex; I guess I could just hang out late and make sure nothing cute gets in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that was awesome!

    And I can man the double horse mini gun and kill both Jonah Hex and the cute things that try to overrun us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm more in the "don't care" camp, but if no one else is gonna hate i guess i can do it, just cuz i hate to see anything go unhated on.

    fuk dis shit it iz teh suxxor!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.