This list is made of win and lol. There was a link to another list on the same site when I went to read this. The list of the 33 Worst Band Names Ever is more like 3 bad band names and 30 awesome ones though. Seriously, at least 5 of them should be on the Most Awesome Ever list.
unusually high incidence of "lazy eye" in that collection. and that's not counting the blind girls at the end.
ReplyDeleteThis list is made of win and lol. There was a link to another list on the same site when I went to read this. The list of the 33 Worst Band Names Ever is more like 3 bad band names and 30 awesome ones though. Seriously, at least 5 of them should be on the Most Awesome Ever list.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/lists/33-worst-band-names-history
oh and for those that were curious, the German one is My Dear Mother: a Bouquet that Never Wilts.
ReplyDelete"Can I Borrow A Feeling" was the name of the shitty single Milhouse's dad recorded after his wife left him on the Simpsons.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's actually a real song, too.
@D3- The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza FTW!
ReplyDelete