gay bikers in the 50's and 60's often sported nazi uniforms and regalia, but as far as i know that was only a fashion statement - see the Kenneth Anger film "Scorpio Rising" for an example.
i had assumed there would be a lot of homosexual white supremacists, but never imagined they would be "out" and organized.
Oh, wow- the gay Nazis aren't nearly as cheery or flamboyant as I had hoped... I was thinking more like, "Yaaaaay, whites!!" Turns out they are just boring old Nazis who only like to stick it to white boys. ::yawn::
This leads me to wonder...
ReplyDeleteWe've seen Christian Juggalo sites.
Is there an organization for gay white supremacists? O.O
One Google later and the excellent hate group tracker, the Southern Poverty Law Center, has my answer
wow. REAL gay nazi's.
ReplyDeletegay bikers in the 50's and 60's often sported nazi uniforms and regalia, but as far as i know that was only a fashion statement - see the Kenneth Anger film "Scorpio Rising" for an example.
i had assumed there would be a lot of homosexual white supremacists, but never imagined they would be "out" and organized.
So afraid to click Dave's link... cannot stop myself...
ReplyDeleteOh, wow- the gay Nazis aren't nearly as cheery or flamboyant as I had hoped... I was thinking more like, "Yaaaaay, whites!!" Turns out they are just boring old Nazis who only like to stick it to white boys. ::yawn::
ReplyDelete