This is, hands down, the saddest thing I have ever heard. Just to let you know, though- I have also eaten around half a box of Thin Mints in a sitting due to sheer deliciousness... it was great for me, too, right up until I was done... then I felt like I was going to die, BECAUSE I HAD HALF A BOX OF COOKIES IN MY STOMACH, lol. I don't think cookies should be eaten by the half boxful, for general comfort, regardless of allergy. ;)
I'm somewhat allergic to chocolate and a year or two back, I ate about half a box of thin mints in one sitting due to sheer deliciousness.
ReplyDeleteIt was great right up until I was done. Then I felt like I'd been beaten with a ragweed tree.
>> allergic to chocolate
ReplyDeleteThis is, hands down, the saddest thing I have ever heard. Just to let you know, though- I have also eaten around half a box of Thin Mints in a sitting due to sheer deliciousness... it was great for me, too, right up until I was done... then I felt like I was going to die, BECAUSE I HAD HALF A BOX OF COOKIES IN MY STOMACH, lol. I don't think cookies should be eaten by the half boxful, for general comfort, regardless of allergy. ;)
"I don't think cookies should be eaten by the half boxful"
ReplyDeletei agree. you should at least eat the entire box.
I have eaten an entire boxful of those chocolate peanut butter patty things from the Girl Scouts and suffered no ill effects.
ReplyDeleteExcept, of course, for becoming fatter.
@Randy- Your stamina and fortitude is something we all aspire to. ;P
ReplyDelete