I've actually had Faygo before, it's pretty much low-rent Fanta.
One of my friends from high school ended up going full Juggalo, but waited until his mid 20s to do it. He's also a teabagger, but I don't think he's a Repuggalo since his views are more conservative Libertarian than Republican.
Holy smoking wowzers- I assumed this was some sort of fan based thing... not *actually* an Insane Clown Posse western that is *actually* coming to theatres. O.O When I IMDB'd it to ascertain it's realness, I discovered a treasure trove of gems in the casting. Behold, this fine film features: Tom Sizemore, Ron Jeremy, Bridgette Nielson, Dustin Diamond, AND... Vanilla Ice.
>>I discovered a treasure trove of gems in the casting. Behold, this fine film features: Tom Sizemore, Ron Jeremy, Bridgette Nielson, Dustin Diamond, AND... Vanilla Ice.
Um... well... um...
ReplyDeletenice use of tags?
:sprays D3 with Faygo:
ReplyDeleteI've actually had Faygo before, it's pretty much low-rent Fanta.
ReplyDeleteOne of my friends from high school ended up going full Juggalo, but waited until his mid 20s to do it. He's also a teabagger, but I don't think he's a Repuggalo since his views are more conservative Libertarian than Republican.
Holy smoking wowzers- I assumed this was some sort of fan based thing... not *actually* an Insane Clown Posse western that is *actually* coming to theatres. O.O When I IMDB'd it to ascertain it's realness, I discovered a treasure trove of gems in the casting. Behold, this fine film features: Tom Sizemore, Ron Jeremy, Bridgette Nielson, Dustin Diamond, AND... Vanilla Ice.
ReplyDelete@D3- Who ended up a Juggalo teabagger?!? (Fingers crossed it's someone I know, so I can really laugh at them.)
ReplyDelete>>I discovered a treasure trove of gems in the casting. Behold, this fine film features: Tom Sizemore, Ron Jeremy, Bridgette Nielson, Dustin Diamond, AND... Vanilla Ice.
ReplyDeleteKnights of Columbus! @_@
Glenn Ochs. You can't be surprised, really.
ReplyDeleteOh. No, not really surprised on either count... just sad.
ReplyDelete