Comments

Sabotage!



Yeah, OK, the ending to Galactica sucked, but this fan video is kinda awesome.

2 comments:

  1. "Sabotage" makes everything better. I remember that one City of Heroes team that made a kick-ass vid of their guys to the tune of "Sabotage." Great song, great video to play off of.

    Was especially happy with the mirrors of the cast shots from the original vid. They even got Apollo doing the same head tap as "The Chief" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that was awesome. The scale of my distaste for the conclusion somehow managed to block out my memory that the majority of the series was way wicked awesome, yo. I think I may actually have to rewatch this. Maybe watch the first half of the two part conclusion? Where they blow up the Cylon HQ but skip the part where they decide to forsake all tech and become religious cave people?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.