Hells yeah. This week's DLC (on Tuesday):
Otis Redding – “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay” +
Otis Redding – “Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)” +
Otis Redding – “I’m Sick Y’all” +
Otis Redding – “I’ve Got Dreams to Remember” +
Otis Redding – “Love Man”
All Time Low – “Weightless”
Alphabeat –“Fascination” +
Brian Setzer – “Stray Cat Strut” +
The Chemical Brothers – “Let Forever Be” +
I wish there was "Try A Little Tenderness," one of my favorites, but I'll definitely be picking up the whole pack. I'll also definitely pick up "Stray Cat Strut" with hopes of more Setzer in the future.
ooooh, Otis Redding. I'll prolly be getting the whole pack as well.
ReplyDeleteI see that nobody mentioned that the entire Rust in Peace album, a fuckin seminal metal album from Megadeth, just went available for Rock Band though. :P
With Otis Redding, Rust in Peace, and my consideration of L4D2 purchase... I think I may need to find some magical pot of gold.
Will definitely be getting the Otis Redding album and likely "Stray Cat Strut." Was wondering, though... "Stray Cat Strut" was put out by, well, the Stray Cats. That was pre-Setzer's solo career. So does the fact that he's credited and not the Stray Cats mean it's some later recording? I suspect it'll be good, even if it is, but I'd prefer the classic studio version with his old band.
ReplyDeleteOh, and it's just possible I might get the Chemical Brothers track too. Gotta investigate.