That Firebending and Earthbending look just like they did in the show, which is awesome. God, I loved that show.
pee-your-pants-awesome!
I've caught bits and pieces of the show lately, as Suzanne and Katy are watching it, and it looks pretty awesome.I'm a little worried they're going to make a movie for grown-ups that forgets how much of the audience for the property is younger.Also, worried that Shyamalan is gonna fuck it up like everything he's done since Signs (or, arguably, The Village).
He's done something since The Village?
Lady in the Water and The Happening, not that I saw either of them.
I think Nate might'a been being dryly sarcastic :)I, however, have seen Lady in the Water and The Happening and sometimes, late at night, I still cry when I remember.At the same time, I like a good comeback.
He's done more than 2 movies?Unbreakable > Sixth Sense > (Signs = Lady in the Water = The Village = The Happening)
This trailer does, however, seem to have an awesomeness of at least medium-high.Dan, I've seen a couple random episodes here and there and thought the show seemed ok from what little I saw. You don't have it on DVD do you?
Nah, I don't.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That Firebending and Earthbending look just like they did in the show, which is awesome. God, I loved that show.
ReplyDeletepee-your-pants-awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've caught bits and pieces of the show lately, as Suzanne and Katy are watching it, and it looks pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little worried they're going to make a movie for grown-ups that forgets how much of the audience for the property is younger.
Also, worried that Shyamalan is gonna fuck it up like everything he's done since Signs (or, arguably, The Village).
He's done something since The Village?
ReplyDeleteLady in the Water and The Happening, not that I saw either of them.
ReplyDeleteI think Nate might'a been being dryly sarcastic :)
ReplyDeleteI, however, have seen Lady in the Water and The Happening and sometimes, late at night, I still cry when I remember.
At the same time, I like a good comeback.
He's done more than 2 movies?
ReplyDeleteUnbreakable > Sixth Sense > (Signs = Lady in the Water = The Village = The Happening)
This trailer does, however, seem to have an awesomeness of at least medium-high.
ReplyDeleteDan, I've seen a couple random episodes here and there and thought the show seemed ok from what little I saw. You don't have it on DVD do you?
Nah, I don't.
ReplyDelete