Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog showed up on netflix streaming in HD, so i figured I would finally check it out. Pretty awesome. Kinda disappointing that it was short run.
Also, on a related note, if I add an actually gay man to my Man-crush List, does that make it a Gay List instead of a Man-crush List?
I think it all depends on exactly just how gay you are willing to go. If you are willing to go bottom- gay, then I think it becomes a Gay List. If it's only top- gay that you would consider, then it remains a mere Man- Crush List.
ReplyDeleteHe has always been right at the top on my Gay Boyfriend list. :)
No, it just means he might fuck you back instead of screaming rape.
ReplyDeleteKind of a "it ain't gay if yer pitchin'" system? I never really understood that logic.
ReplyDeleteBut I suppose if all I'm willing to do is maybe kiss or grope, than it's not a Gay List lol.
Having a crush on Neil Patrick Harris doesn't make you gay. He's so awesome we all have a crush on him. Even if we don't know it yet.
ReplyDeleteDr. Horrible's great.
ReplyDeleteAs for Neil, just a warning: if you've got a crush on him and you watch an episode of Doogie Howser, you become a pedophile.
Derren Brown is on my list, and he is gay. I really just want to hang out with him, though. Maybe cuddle.
ReplyDelete>>>Kind of a "it ain't gay if yer pitchin'" system? I never really understood that logic.
ReplyDeleteYeah, me neither. I was just trying to make you laugh. :) Also, "willing" kiss and grope or "want" to kiss and grope? That seems like it would be the tell-tale sign of whether or not it should be a Gay List.