Comments

God help us

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what the fuck that was, but I'm pretty sure he's going to show up in the middle of the night and kill me in my sleep.

    Creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's maybe my favorite dumb internet thing of the last few months. I just stumbled across it today and like the blog tag says, I can't turn away. I keep rewatching it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude looks like Disney animatronics from the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you loved it as a 17 second snippet, you'll FREAK YOUR SHIT when you see the full 2:41 performance!

    No, really, it's worth watching. Every second is a treasure as you rack your brain wondering, "How? How did he make his facial muscles form that expression?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Frog and I just watched the full version... well, most of it. At about the 2 min mark, Zeb demanded that I turn it off. (Seriously, he did.) CREEPY SHIZNIT. Also, I don't speak no Commie, but are there really no actual words in the whole song?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just rewatched the full version this afternoon. When the dude first steps out from behind the curtain and turns toward the camera, I was thinking, "if I saw that in real life I'd know I was a dead man."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also:

    If you load the full version and, while it's paused, just drag the progress bar around to random spots, no matter where you stop he's making a creepy face.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.