I was just about to post this trailer... but now you get a trailer for something else instead from me.This actually looks kinda rad, I'm interested.
Dave- now you just know it was a Romero remake cuz I told you, right? You tried to spring this movie on me --SURPRISE!-- but Cindy is always one step ahead of teh zombies! (Even the controversial fast-moving ones).
I'm looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the original, but the original was sadly lacking in Timothy Olyphant.
I always knew it was a remake of a Romero flick - I was just sayin' Romero didn't direct the remake!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I was just about to post this trailer... but now you get a trailer for something else instead from me.
ReplyDeleteThis actually looks kinda rad, I'm interested.
Dave- now you just know it was a Romero remake cuz I told you, right? You tried to spring this movie on me --SURPRISE!-- but Cindy is always one step ahead of teh zombies! (Even the controversial fast-moving ones).
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the original, but the original was sadly lacking in Timothy Olyphant.
ReplyDeleteI always knew it was a remake of a Romero flick - I was just sayin' Romero didn't direct the remake!
ReplyDelete