It seems Krampus is becoming quite the internet phenom. I say if we're not careful the combined mental energy of everyone on the internet will create a psychic beacon and summon his evil ass!
But more to the point: can it be more than a year or two before Tim Burton or one of his cronies makes a stop-motion Krampus film? I think not.
By the way, I hadn't watched the vid yet when I posted before because I was at work and it wouldn't load well. I did watch it when I came home that night, and I meant to mention...
It seems Krampus is becoming quite the internet phenom. I say if we're not careful the combined mental energy of everyone on the internet will create a psychic beacon and summon his evil ass!
ReplyDeleteBut more to the point: can it be more than a year or two before Tim Burton or one of his cronies makes a stop-motion Krampus film? I think not.
somebody did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGKOA3LmzI
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I hadn't watched the vid yet when I posted before because I was at work and it wouldn't load well. I did watch it when I came home that night, and I meant to mention...
ReplyDeleteTHAT WAS CREEPY AS HELL o_O
I'm pretty sure I saw Santa's man-parts in there.
those are his jingle-balls.
ReplyDeleteand his yule log.
ReplyDelete