B) ...Muse is fucking awesome on a cosmic level!
C) ...There's only three dudes in Muse making all that complex, awesome music?!?
(I didn't miscount. The guy playing keyboard here isn't in the band or on the albums; he just plays live with them so the singer doesn't have to do lead vocals, lead guitar, and keyboard all at once. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muse_(band) )
A) Muse is pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteB) You have a weird definition of fugly - that dude's average at worst. He does have bedhead, though.
didja see the nose? ...fo realz
ReplyDeleteIn a world of Ric Ocaseks, Rod Stewarts and Marilyn Mansons, Muse-boy is practically a Greek god.
ReplyDeleteI would say Muse-boy is uglier than Rod Stewart and Marilyn Manson. Manson's got a Gigato-Nose, for sure, but at least it's symmetrical. Muse-boy's nose has more twists and turns than a season of General Hospital.
ReplyDeleteNobody that isn't horribly disfigured is uglier than Ric Ocaseks though.
http://tinyurl.com/6e5qn2
ReplyDeleteGood God... Rod Stewart's a troll. I hadn't realized before seeing that picture.
ReplyDeleteYeah, but that's like 78 year old Rod Stewart. I bet this dude doesn't fair any better when he gets all old.
ReplyDeleteMuse- boy looks like he should be either cooking meth or doing meth. And his looks are faaaaaaaaaar from average and his bedhead is the *least* of his problems.
ReplyDeleteTotally have to agree with Farabee here...
ReplyDeleteYou others must be forgetting that Muse guy is British. Having a chin and teeth that fit inside his mouth put him in the front of the "Looks Line" for his people.
BTW - His people include Thom Yorke...
ReplyDeleteBeing of a people who are known for certain unattractive features doesn't get this guy a pass from me for anything except his teeth (which are pretty normal and don't need a pass).
ReplyDeleteHis poor complexion, patchy-mangy hair, beady eyes that are too close together, and rollercoaster-freak-nose with cavernous nostrils have nothing to do with being a Brit.
Just took a look at ol' Thom. Not a supermodel by any means, but part of the 97.6% of the human race that is better looking than Muse-boy.
ReplyDeleteOn a related note, I'm saddened to recently find out that Jewel fixed her teeth. I thought her slightly funky teeth gave her extra cuteness points. She looks much more run-of-the-mill Hollywood blonde now :(
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way when Jennifer Grey got a nose job.
ReplyDelete>>You others must be forgetting that Muse guy is British.
ReplyDelete:D
I've seen Muse live twice, and both shows were just amazing. I believe they're coming through Dallas in April. Might have to make the trip.
ReplyDeleteRoadtrip!
ReplyDelete