F-BOMB!!!
I didn't know the Irish had F-bomb technology.
Dan, my good sir, you are on an awesome comment spree! :D
So when the camera pulls back...it appears the Irish Parliament is made up of about three people.
It's actually 200, but 160 are in prison for IRA-related activities, and 37 are in jail for soccer hooliganry.
> I didn't know the Irish had F-bomb technology.I thought they invented it.
>>I thought they invented it.They created a similar technology - The FOOKlear Bomb.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
F-BOMB!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know the Irish had F-bomb technology.
ReplyDeleteDan, my good sir, you are on an awesome comment spree! :D
ReplyDeleteSo when the camera pulls back...it appears the Irish Parliament is made up of about three people.
ReplyDeleteIt's actually 200, but 160 are in prison for IRA-related activities, and 37 are in jail for soccer hooliganry.
ReplyDelete> I didn't know the Irish had F-bomb technology.
ReplyDeleteI thought they invented it.
>>I thought they invented it.
ReplyDeleteThey created a similar technology - The FOOKlear Bomb.