Stop stealing my thoughts, Dave! Your two comments were pretty exactly what I was *going* to comment but, if I do now, I'll just look like a lame-o copy cat. Thanks for ruining everything. ;P
For some reason, Blogger won't let me comment on the Elf videos... If it would, I would say that Zooey looks infintely better with dark hair.
Seeing the song literalized as a video does kind of bring out its date-rape undertone, doesn't it? :D
ReplyDeleteIt's cute, though. Blair's actually somewhat Zooey-esque in it.
Stop stealing my thoughts, Dave! Your two comments were pretty exactly what I was *going* to comment but, if I do now, I'll just look like a lame-o copy cat. Thanks for ruining everything. ;P
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, Blogger won't let me comment on the Elf videos... If it would, I would say that Zooey looks infintely better with dark hair.
As for blond vs. brunette Zooey...first of all, that's a fight I'd like to see.
ReplyDeleteSecondly: definitely prefer the brunette overall, but "blond & elf costume" is a special case.
yeah, i generally also go for the dark haired girls more, but the blonde seemed to suit her somehow.
ReplyDeleteSelma may resemble Zooey slightly here, but she's about 14.6 times sexier, imo. Approximately.
when i see Zooey sing this i the vibe i get is "Look how cute I am!"
ReplyDeletewhen i see Selma do it it's "Give me some c**k NOW!"
smolderin'!
I agree with everything that has been posted thus far.
ReplyDeleteEspecially the "blond vs. brunette Zooey catfight" idea spun by Dave.
>>14.6 times sexier
ReplyDeleteWORD.