haha! that's awesome.
I know this is a long vid , but I still think people should watch it. Here's why:1) You'll be glad that you watched it! S'all about the pacing, and there's an excellent payoff.2) It shows as being nine and a half minutes long, but it really only runs eight. The rest is credits. 3) If you watch it, you can be cool like Chris already is.
1) I have other things that I am already watching that I am already glad I'm watching. I would have to eliminate something else to watch this.2) Eight minutes is about six minutes more than I'm willing to give to a youtube video.3) No I can't. No man can be cool like Chris already is.
Well thanks for the buzzkill, ass!And now I'm not gonna watch The Prisoner and talk about it with you. >_<
Alright, alright... starting it now :P
A good time?You've got a dark sense of humor, my friend.But it was definitely worth the watch.
>>Alright, alright... starting it now :PI hope it was the fulfillment of all your desires.
I swear I am sooooo not saying this just to be contrary, but I thought it was a moderate waste of 8 minutes. I thought the hook coulda been pulled off in 2 minutes or less.
You're talking about the film, right? Otherwise I feel sorry for Ms. Platypus. :)Loved it!
>>I thought the hook coulda been pulled off in 2 minutes or less.It could've...but I loved that it drew it out. It made it funnier for me because the extra running time heightened the anticipation. And, for all that that extra time was "filler," it was pretty watchable filler.
I suppose you're all welcome to be as wrong as you like ;)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
haha! that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI know this is a long vid , but I still think people should watch it. Here's why:
ReplyDelete1) You'll be glad that you watched it! S'all about the pacing, and there's an excellent payoff.
2) It shows as being nine and a half minutes long, but it really only runs eight. The rest is credits.
3) If you watch it, you can be cool like Chris already is.
1) I have other things that I am already watching that I am already glad I'm watching. I would have to eliminate something else to watch this.
ReplyDelete2) Eight minutes is about six minutes more than I'm willing to give to a youtube video.
3) No I can't. No man can be cool like Chris already is.
Well thanks for the buzzkill, ass!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm not gonna watch The Prisoner and talk about it with you. >_<
Alright, alright... starting it now :P
ReplyDeleteA good time?
ReplyDeleteYou've got a dark sense of humor, my friend.
But it was definitely worth the watch.
>>Alright, alright... starting it now :P
ReplyDeleteI hope it was the fulfillment of all your desires.
I swear I am sooooo not saying this just to be contrary, but I thought it was a moderate waste of 8 minutes. I thought the hook coulda been pulled off in 2 minutes or less.
ReplyDeleteYou're talking about the film, right? Otherwise I feel sorry for Ms. Platypus. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved it!
>>I thought the hook coulda been pulled off in 2 minutes or less.
ReplyDeleteIt could've...but I loved that it drew it out. It made it funnier for me because the extra running time heightened the anticipation.
And, for all that that extra time was "filler," it was pretty watchable filler.
I suppose you're all welcome to be as wrong as you like ;)
ReplyDelete