SLOW MOTION MAN-LOCKS OF HAIR!
My favorite:"I won't mess up. And even if I do? It's only two dollars!"
out-take: "It'll grow back! Don't be a pussy!"
These were the guys that did that white & black people love the red house furniture commercial, and my favorite, the Cuban Gynecologist Car salesman.
>>Cuban Gynecologist Car salesmanwatYou need to post this
No way am I letting students at an unlicensed salon shave my face. I like having a face.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
SLOW MOTION MAN-LOCKS OF HAIR!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite:
ReplyDelete"I won't mess up. And even if I do? It's only two dollars!"
out-take: "It'll grow back! Don't be a pussy!"
ReplyDeleteThese were the guys that did that white & black people love the red house furniture commercial, and my favorite, the Cuban Gynecologist Car salesman.
ReplyDelete>>Cuban Gynecologist Car salesman
ReplyDeletewat
You need to post this
No way am I letting students at an unlicensed salon shave my face. I like having a face.
ReplyDelete