Comments

Fun!

Dunno if anyone here ever read Herge's Tintin growing up, but someone out there started up a Tintin sketchbook and it's got dozens of cool pin-ups. Full Flickr set here, and a few samples...

From James Kochalka:



Awesome textures from Matt Kindt:



The Johnny Hiro guy on Thomson and Thompson:



Snowy!



It looks like he's embarrassed manga-style or just peed himself:



From the always-awesome Steve Lieber:



Eddie Campbell:



Carla Speed McNeil performs a gender swap:

4 comments:

  1. awesome. love me some Tintin.

    Dave and I watched this fantastic documentary a couple years back about Herge:

    http://www.pbs.org/pov/tintinandi/film_description.php

    I HIGHLY recommend everyone watch it if you can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trailer on this page:

    http://www.pbs.org/pov/tintinandi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool. I checked Netflix and it's a no-go there, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herge, as it turns out, was a fairly troubled individual.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.