:DWithout a doubt the breakout character of Left 4 Dead 2, though I prefer to play sleazy gambler, Nick. Ellis reminds me of Spike Jonze's character from Three Kings.
I think Kieth needs to be playable in some DLC
i know this guy.
yeah, he's definitely related to me on my father's side
@D3- Yes, yes, he is; I have been stuck next to this gentleman at several holiday meals. lol
My grandpa fell down an open manhole cover once & my grandma just laughed and laughed at him. But that's my non-redneck side of the family.One of my redneck cousins, after we told her to stop torturing a crawdad, turned to us and yelled, "It don't care! It don't got feelings!"All true. Randy might remember my days at DL and all the redneck stories he got to hear.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
:D
ReplyDeleteWithout a doubt the breakout character of Left 4 Dead 2, though I prefer to play sleazy gambler, Nick. Ellis reminds me of Spike Jonze's character from Three Kings.
I think Kieth needs to be playable in some DLC
ReplyDeletei know this guy.
ReplyDeleteyeah, he's definitely related to me on my father's side
ReplyDelete@D3- Yes, yes, he is; I have been stuck next to this gentleman at several holiday meals. lol
ReplyDeleteMy grandpa fell down an open manhole cover once & my grandma just laughed and laughed at him. But that's my non-redneck side of the family.
ReplyDeleteOne of my redneck cousins, after we told her to stop torturing a crawdad, turned to us and yelled, "It don't care! It don't got feelings!"
All true. Randy might remember my days at DL and all the redneck stories he got to hear.